Monday, April 4, 2011

Young, straight, Christian gay-rights activist

My name is Elizabeth. This is my first introduction into the world of blogging. Though I'm new, I've got a lot to say. My purpose is to educate and inform, as well as get my opinion across. As stated in the title, I am pro gay-rights. What may seem baffling to some is that I am also a Christian. Not only that, I am attending a Christian college: Hope College of Holland, Michigan.


And on top of everything, I'm straight.


A young, straight, Christian gay-rights activist. I like the sound of that. 


I'll be varying my styles and specific topics of my entries. Some will be purely opinion, some purely fact. I might post a link to an article and lay out my reactions to said article. I might also do anonymous interviews. 

I'm open to suggestion. I'm here to start dialogue and discussion. Feel free to share. 



No comments:

Post a Comment